Functional Consultant | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jul-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- You will work closely with our client's Business Analysts on requirment gathering.
- Fit gap analysis for the required EBS requirment to be solutioned in the system.
- Create solution design and conduct design walk-thru sessions with business and implementation team at offshore
- Provide support on any major production issues and help the offshore team resolve them
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Should have 5-8+ years experience as oracle apps functional consultant (techno functional is preferred 80% functional -20% technical)
- Must have worked on O2C, P2P cycle in R12.
- Strong functional knowledge in AP,AR, GL, FA, CM, OM,I-expense .. should know PO, I-procurement basic functionalities
- Has at least 3 implementation experience .
- Should have strong integration experience, worked on interfaces design and solutions , form personalisations and custom solutions with to meet business requirement
- Should be able to communicate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Should be able to close gaps with business process and system behaviour by giving custom solutions or should have strong convincing power
- Strong , Fluent and confident communication skills
- Should be able communicate with offshore team and manage delivery
- Should already have onsite work experience is added advantage
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and well-being services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.