Senior Consultant - IDAM | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
The role sits within Capgemini's Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line's Cloud & Edge Australia Organization, which is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Implementing, supporting, and maintaining of FIM 2010 / MIM 2016
- Designing and implementing SET, MPR, WORKFLOW in FIM Portal and synchronization process in FIM in order to integrate Source and Platforms
- Manages the inbound and outbound Synchronization flows across multiple data sources
- Conduct training sessions for resources on regular basis
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Good understanding of Identity and Access Management platform framework and functions.
- Experience with Implementing, supporting, and maintaining of FIM 2010 / MIM 2016
- Have a good understanding of FIM architecture overview and its components
- Should have good understanding of Microsoft Identity, Access and Governance platform.
- Working knowledge on SQL Database, SQL reporting Services and SQL operation related to FIM/ MIM
- Designing and implementing SET, MPR, WORKFLOW in FIM Portal and synchronization process in FIM in order to integrate Source and Target Platforms
- 2+ years of developer experience working on Programming Language and development platforms including C/C, C#, VB, VB.NET to write scripts, codes, DLLs (required for FIM 2010/ MIM 2010 customization and operations).
- Experience in managing the FIM Service and the Portal
- Should be well verse with FIM/ MIM Infrastructure operations like Backup and Restore of FIM Synchronization Service, FIM Service, FIM Portal Configurations, .NET Rules Extensions
- Would be a value add to have an additional skill set and experience on Azure AD IAM and ADFS.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Ability to adhere to strict quality, service levels and change management process
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements.
- Prepare solution design documents and requirement specifications
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to effectively lead the team technically and manage it.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and well-being services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.