C4C Lead | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
In this role you will be consulting in a C/4HANA environment , where you will use your knowledge and experience to help our clients solve their most pressing business requirements and issues, using leading C/4HANA practices. As a Capgemini consutlant you will be required to:
- Effective stakeholder management with key stakeholders within the project to define their business requirements
- Facilitate workshops and presentations.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
Good knowledge of C/4HANA suite of products especially service cloud and hands-on experience with integration with SAP ERP/S/4HANA and non-SAP backend systems.
- Experience with SAP sales and service cloud Implementations, configuration and setup experience with SAP IS-U.
- Working knowledge of service cloud components such as, service requests, service categories, service levels agreements, social media integration (Facebook and Twitter).
- Hands on with key user tools such as adaptation, personalisation, extension fields, SAP C4C analytics including custom data objects, custom reports and manager dashboards.
- Good understanding of the communication arrangements, scenarios and mapping with the ERP backend.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) and the concept of integration flows (iFlows)
- Good understanding of the customer contact centre operations.
- Strong communication skills, effective stakeholder management and quality presentation skills are required.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and well-being services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.