MDM Technical Lead | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jul-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini's Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a MDM Technical Lead with relevant consulting and technical skills to join our team in Melbourne . If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and transform business and architecture requirements into logical and physical integration high/low level design.
- Work with architecture team on technical solution approach/design.
- Define integration technical design pattern using Informatica toolset.
- Design data extraction solution for legacy system
- Assist build/test team with technical guidance and issue resolution
- Provide consistent direction or coaching to team members.
- Engage effectively with customer design authority, architects and technical stakeholders
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Informatica Data Quality, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Integration Hub and Informatica Master Data Management.
- Strong background in technical design with Informatica tool set.
- Very good experience in designing real-time integration using SOA architecture
- Experience using WebMethods or other integration tools will be advantage
- Understanding of software life cycle processes, past experience of working in a large-scale program.
- Knowledge of RDMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Problem solving skills, team spirit, accountability and responsibility
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and well-being services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.