Systems Analyst/ Senior Consultant | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Consultant within Cloud Services, you'll be responsible for working closely with a range of enterprise clients and providing them with advice and guidance. A trusted adviser, you'll be assisting organisations to make fundamental changes to processes, people, systems and technology across either their entire business or specific business units. You'll striving to achieve measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and stakeholder satisfaction.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- IT Solution Design and Delivery
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Management
- Innovation Facilitation and Implementation
- PMO, Project Management and Delivery
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Professional Qualifications surrounding IT and/or Project Management.
- Strong understanding of IT product offerings and their interoperability with other components.
- Experience working within complex, multi system enterprise solutions such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skillset to analyse and document IT systems, processes and workflows.
- Business analysis capability and full command of the business analysis life cycle and experience in identifying requirements, providing solutions with associated benefits.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional technology solutions.
- Solid working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Leadership skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects.
- Excellent decision management and communication skills with proven ability to manage stakeholders.
- Consulting experience is desirable.
Okay, so what happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.