Application monitoring Tooling Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jun-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for to:
- The design, implementation and operation for application monitoring tools such as - Dynatrace, Appdynamics, New Relic, Splunk etc
- Working on the application performance management for cloud based applications on AWS, Azure, GCP and/or SaaS applications Good to Have
- Working in an Agile project environment
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience
- Sr. Application Performance Monitoring and Testing specialist
- 12+ years' overall experience in a similar role
- Experience and skills in application performance engineering, monitoring and testing - design, implementation and operations.
- Experience and skills in user experience monitoring using synthetic transaction monitoring.
- Experience in design, implementation and operation for application monitoring tools such as - Dynatrace, Appdynamics, New Relic, Splunk, etc.
- Experience in banking, financial services industry would be an advantage, but not mandatory
- Experience in working on application performance management for cloud based applications on AWS, Azure, GCP and/or SaaS applications
Good to Have:
- Strong interpersonal & organisational skills
- Good communication skills and flexible to learn based on above tools needs
- Experience working in an Agile project environment
- Experience with automation and config management systems
- DevOps troubleshooting skills
Okay, so what happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.