Cyber Security Senior Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jun-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Cyber Security business helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff. Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts, driving incidents to timely and complete resolution.
- Perform the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Provide support in the cyber security operations in the following areas:
- Email Security
- Monitor and detect
- Incident response
- Vulnerability assessment
- Identify anomalous and malicious activity
- Contribute to content creation, prioritise, rank and escalated incidents.
- Collate, track and analyse information about internet-based malware related criminal activities.
- Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence, including network operations and Cyberspace operations tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks.
- Prepare assessments and Cyber threat profiles of current events based on the collection, research, and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Assist in forensic duties including host and network-based log analysis, correlation of network threat indicators and PCAP data, analytical triage and prioritisation of concurrent incidents, incident timeline generation, root cause analysis and remediation, independent generation of customised scripts to facilitate analysis and preparation of detailed written reports.
- Comply with legislation and Company policies, processes and instructions, including those relating to non-discrimination, environment, safety, duty of care, and the quality management system.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Relevant working experience and specialised training that is commensurate with the role.
- Demonstrated pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company's objectives.
- Good understanding of relevant technologies and domains
- Good understanding of the system lifecycle using standard methods and techniques/tools
Okay, so what happens next and what can we offer you?
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.