Senior Service Designer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Jul-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Idean is a Human Centred Design and innovation practice within Capgemini which has run over 4000 design projects and includes over 700 designers internationally. We help our clients transform their businesses, develop new, valuable products and services and improve interactions across a number of industries. We are looking for experienced Senior Service Designers to help continue to shape our practice based in Melbourne.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Senior Service Designer, you'll help grow our culture, build and inspire the team, and work closely with our clients to create exceptional work that solves real customer problems. You will be working across a number of industries where you will:
- Support the delivery of complex service and product design projects
- Work with and lead multi-disciplinary teams to research, design, prototype and deliver multi-channel services
- Design and facilitate research and insight programmes
- Create and design holistic and detailed user journeys and service blueprints that are scaleable
- Understand the supporting systems and organisational structures which uphold the current service and design improvements, both digital product and process
- Facilitate experiments and design sprints to rapidly test and iterate prototypes
- Design new services from scratch and help rapidly scale their growth
- Re-design business models
- Contribute to the design of a new service design framework and approach for Idean
- Collaborate with senior stakeholder groups to successfully influence long lasting change
- Take an active interest in the service design discipline and regularly share the subject with the broader team and the community.
- Coach and develop junior team members and client staff
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
With 3-6 years of experience as a Service Designer working across the design process, you'll have;
- The ability to plan and execute design research that helps us dig deeper to uncover implicit needs and a breadth of experience in different research method
- Experience of service design work that goes beyond research, you're confident in ideation, prototyping service concepts and creating experiences explore and test your assumptions
- A holistic designers perspective and mindset, so while you're confident with digital, you can demonstrate your ability to design across all channels
- Experience designing and facilitating collaborative workshop and design exercises with complex teams
- Diverse design experience across approaches such as;
- Lean design,
- Value proposition design,
- Branded experience (journey) design,
- Digital , UX design
- Visual design skills that can bring your ideas to life and communicate complex insights with empathy and clarity
- Undergone hard problem solving or designed in complex systems, i.e. time spent navigating sector or organisation complexity, designing for difficult to surface customer needs, surfacing user behaviour challenges, or grasping tech opportunities
- Strong, empathetic communication skills
- Passionate for developing your own practice as well as seeing your work come to life by being pragmatic and focused on quality delivery
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.