Service Delivery Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jun-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
The role sits in Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line ‘s Cloud & Edge Australia Organization, which is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Manages contracts on a daily basis including operations and finance.
- Manages complex operational issues and is responsible for profitability and productivity of the contract.
- Continuously improves the service by identifying potential risks and resolving them through innovative reliable tools and methodology deployed by motivated staff.
- Constantly explores opportunities for account development.
- Manages Pyramid, profitability and productivity of engagements.
- Uses innovative, reliable tools and methodologies that are deployed by motivated staff.
- Contributes to the strategic development of engagements by contributing to transition projects and sharing “best practice” and using experience with other managers.
- Provides Leadership to the team.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 12+ years of IT experience with 6 years in Service Delivery
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Have experience in transition
- Certified ITIL and PMP
- Managed team of 15+ members
- Experience in managing offshore teams
What happens next and what we can offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply online today.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.