AEM Forms - Tech Lead | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jun-2019|
About the Team
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team is one of Capgemini's fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy and Transformation to achieve business benefits and produce best in class Digital products, as is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
About the Role
As a Technical Lead specialising in AEM Forms you will be:
- Designing and developing combinations of Static, Dynamic, Interactive & Non-Interactive Forms.
- Installing and configuring Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms on application servers.
- Performing day-to-day administration & upgrade/patching of the AEM Forms 6.X.
- Working closely with other technical leads to design solutions that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Designing and developing Orchestration and Business Process Automation types of business workflows.
What we're looking for in you…
- Extensive experience in Adobe Forms, coupled with experience in building Adaptive and HTML5 forms within AEM Forms.
- Expertise in designing and developing Orchestration and Business Process Automation type of business workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up Turnkey, Partial Turnkey and Manual (Cluster) installations for AEM Forms 6.X environments.
- A knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server database administration.
- Experience of having worked in Agile methods of delivery.
- Experience in other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Campaign, Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. We can offer our consultants; formal training with industry recognized certifications, the ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community, a culture of collaboration and recognition, exciting and challenging projects as well as a well-structured and tailored career framework.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment