Adobe Campaign SME | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Jun-2019|
About the Team
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team is one of Capgemini's fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy and Transformation to achieve business benefits and produce best in class Digital products, as is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
About the Role
We're currently looking for an Adobe Campaign SME to join our rapidly expanding CXT practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Working with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Designing and implementing test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Collaborating with Creative, Content, Marketing, and Brand teams to create Digital strategies.
- Developing metrics and tracking integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then designing and reporting on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting campaign results regularly and providing recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Managing planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
- Providing training to clients on using campaign platforms.
- Leveraging datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Aligning with the Experience Director on all segment, content and experience enhancement initiatives.
What we're looking for in you…
- Extensive experience in Adobe Campaign Lifecycle, ideally 6-8+ years), coupled with experience designing large scale technology solutions using Adobe Campaign.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and integrating Adobe Campaign with other Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
- Knowledge on Targeting, Action, Deliveries, Flow Control activities
- Experience in other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics would be advantageous.
- Certifications on Adobe Marketing Products is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of leading the development of solutions on Adobe Campaign with the ability to guide teams and clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. We can offer our consultants; formal training with industry recognized certifications, the ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community, a culture of collaboration and recognition, exciting and challenging projects as well as a well-structured and tailored career framework.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment