Director - Digital Strategy | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-May-2019|
About the Team
Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) team helps business achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise. Our consultants have worked with leading companies from a wide range of industries across global markets. We are known for our thought leadership, intellectual curiosity, strive for innovation, transformation expertise and professional commitment.
About the Role
As a Director in our DST practice you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the practice in Australia, managing the quality delivery of engagements, contributing to and developing the capability of the people in the discipline and developing new/innovative solutions for our clients.
As a recognized expert in Business Transformation and Operational Excellence, you will apply thought leadership in uncovering high priority opportunities and / or challenges confronting clients and creating innovative digitally led solutions to transform their business.
Key dimensions of these roles will include;
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of supply chain and procurement practices, likewise you will attain and maintain a deep understanding of client's business environment and needs, seen by the client as an “advisor”.
- Driving strategy, consulting, digital, customer & technology offerings to new and existing clients, ensuring offerings are relevant and timely.
- Developing and consolidating strong client relationships, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability (preferably in the Manufacturing/Industry/Procurement sector).
- Aligning processes & operating models to best practices which leads to benefit the client in terms of better controls, reduced costs, enhanced revenues and improved client satisfaction.
- Leveraging thought-leadership to design and deliver innovative, highly leverageable, competitive, value solutions in the context of the client's business transformation.
- Leading and motivating multi-functional teams in dispersed or complex environments.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts across the organisation to develop enterprise value propositions that drive truly transformative/digital outcomes for our clients.
- Sharing responsibility with respective Service Line leaders for efficiency, effectiveness and quality of delivery.
- Playing a central role in shaping & selling client/business focused solutions, contributing to account planning activities and ensuring service line targets are met.
- Making the client CxO team more successful by proactively bringing value to the client's business.
- Connecting the client's strategy, business process, and technology agenda with the Capgemini agenda in an Integrated Account Strategy.
- Increasing Capgemini market position and long-term growth opportunities based on the client's transformation agenda.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment