Business Analyst - Content Management System (CMS) | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Oct-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team
Within our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the world leading digital platforms. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud Platforms, Enterprise Integration and Deployment and Digital Agility.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Business Analyst - Content Management System (CMS) who is highly motivated, solutions focused and who ideally has experience across Adobe Experience Manager. You'll have previous successes in increasing agile adoption, removing roadblocks and applying best practice solutions that are scalable in transformation projects.
This position will require ongoing coordination across a broad user constituency, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required as is the ability to work independently given general direction.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
You'll be an experienced Business Analyst who:
- Has Content Management System (CMS) project experience (AEM is preferred)
- Understands and translates marketing business strategy, business goals, and business processes into a world class solution.
- Partners with business stakeholders to prioritise, analyse, define and manage backlog by gathering enhancement & project requests.
- Owns projects & initiatives programmatically to ensure success criteria and timelines are met.
- Designs and documents cross-functional and global solutions, drawing on expertise of functional and technical team members, as appropriate.
- Prepares documentation for system enhancements and customization, provides training and leadership to authors.
- Can be an interface on a day-to-day basis with other solution analysts, business users, engineers, QA, and IT managers to support business operations.
- Drives the team communication, documentation and collaboration strategy using tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Champions and evangelises best project management and Agile scrum disciplines.
- Advises on solutions prepared by peers or. supporting team, and champions good design practices.
- Understands front end development, JIRA, Confluence and Git
- Works with other disciplines such as UX and Solution Design.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.