Data Engineer / Hadoop Developer | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jul-2019|
About the Team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the Role
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for Data Engineers / Hadoop Developers to join our team in Adelaide:
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience in leading design and development of data flows using Hadoop ecosystem components
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of large scale, high speed and low latency data solutions
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and implement architectural patterns on Big Data Platforms
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and subject matter experts to delivery data driven solutions
- Significant experience and background in developing in Java/Scala, Python, Kafka, Spark, Hbase, Impala/Hive
- Ability to quickly understand complex scenarios and technical language
- A passion for design excellence and drive to deliver high quality products
- 2+ years developing solutions in Big Data platforms (Cloudera stack highly desirable)
- Australian citizenship - mandatory
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.