Change Lead - Digital | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-May-2019|
Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) business helps clients achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise. Within this sits our People Transformation (PT) team who focus on:
- Helping clients deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Holistically driving the people element of the change or transformation journey which can span employee experience, culture, organisational change management and human capital management
- A human centric approach to identify, plan and realise change for both the individual and the organisation as they adapt and respond to the challenges of a constantly changing world
- Guiding clients through complex change, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers clear benefits.
As a Senior Change Manager / Change Lead, in our PT team you will have a diverse and dynamic role that will allow you to demonstrate and grow your capabilities. Your role may encompass:
- Owning and leading all change activities spanning the
- ‘strategic' change activities to drive the stakeholder relationships with senior business stakeholders, and
- ‘tactical' change activities to understand the end to end change and manage the required change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Managing the relationship with business stakeholders to ensure their acceptance of the future state and sponsorship of the change across their teams
- Enabling the project and business to drive change in the organisations relating to process, policy, mindset and behaviours.
- Delivering strategy, consulting & technology offerings to new and existing clients, ensuring offerings are relevant and timely
- Utilising your experience in delivering a range of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, and technology implementation
- Working as part of a highly collaborative practice applying Capgemini's innovative Change Management methodologies leveraging principles such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science to delivering change.
- Contributing to the practice's people agenda, define and develop our offers and help to grow our capabilities
Most importantly about you
We're looking for someone who is motivated, collaborative, and energetic with minimum 6 years of experience in managing the end to end delivery of change and communication activities in transformation projects, preferably within a large program environment.
We'd need you to apply your experience in:
- Adopting a structured and organised approach to change delivery, thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology.
- Managing both the ‘strategic' change activities and the ‘tactical' change activities.
- Managing resistance to address changes/issues and push forward with positive results.
- Working at all levels of leadership including the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders to understand where value can be delivered.
- Delivering/supporting large scale digital implementations project - experience in SAP modules, or other finance ERP systems would be highly regarded.
- Ability to drive growth and achieve revenue objectives, contributing to and developing new and innovative People Transformation solutions.
- Other Business Consultancy areas of Business Development and Practice Management - highly desirable but not mandatory.
What we're offering
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment