Salesforce Technical Architect | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect your role is a pivotal position within the CXT team as it will encompass designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support application builds for high profile clients. In this role you'll be:
- Guiding the development team in using the latest Salesforce technology which may include Lightning, Apex, Platform Shield, Files Connect, Lightning Connect, Heroku, Platform Events and Salesforce DX.
- Providing assurance that the project or program is appropriately using Salesforce technical capabilities to solve business problems.
- Communicating and presenting ideas to others and driving outcomes that meet client requirements.
- Working in a team of talented technical Salesforce leaders, sharing support, guidance and mentorship as you continue your journey to becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect.
Most importantly about you:
We are looking for commercially minded leaders who love being challenged and building lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Working experience as SFDC Technical Architect in a transformation program
- Ability to analyse business requirements, and design Salesforce and related technical architecture
- Deep technical knowledge in two or more Salesforce clouds (e.g. Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Analytics, Commerce, Integration, IoT)
- Experience in Salesforce data architecture; including hands on experience designing and creating underlying data structures and data flows to support the application build, large data volume approaches and big objects
- Expertise in data migration patterns and approaches
- Practitioner-depth knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, including middleware, point to point, ETL
- Ability to lead and mentor development teams in the latest Salesforce tech
- Ideally you will be on the journey to becoming (or may have already become) a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
What we're offering
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment