AB INITIO ADMIN / DEVELOPER | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2019|
About our team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About our role
You will expand and optimise our clients' data and data pipeline architecture, build, optimise, and maintain conceptual and logical database models as well as optimise the data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- You should be able to install/configure/maintain Ab-Initio software components.
- You will design and implement Ab Initio Solutions using GDE, Express IT, Query IT and other Ab Initio products
- You will develop key modules independently using PDL and Metaprogramming constructs using all Ab Initio components
- You will create ETL solutions by closely working with stakeholders and data experts
- You should be able to work independently to create ETL solutions with minimal guidance from seniors
- You should be dynamic and pro-active in working with multiple teams at a platform level
Most importantly about you:
- You have hands on ETL development (data transformations and data movement) using Ab Initio, Ab Initio Express IT, Query IT, DQE (Data Quality) and Metadata Portal as key tools
- You have detailed understanding and hands on Ab Initio products like GDE, Query IT and Express IT
- You understand continuous integration (Jenkins) and deployment processes in Ab Initio
- You have good hands on experience in Unix shell/Python scripting
- In-depth knowledge in SQL/NoSQL, Kubernetes || OpenShift
- You have good understanding in development of reusable Ab Initio components
- Knowledge of Banking Domain and Ab Initio version 3.x will be an added advantage
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.