Salesforce Developer or Technical Lead | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2019|
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. In this role you'll be:
- Utilising your core consulting and Salesforce.com skills to offer technical knowledge and implementation experience with all core Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
- Analysing, designing, coding and unit testing Salesforce solutions.
- Designing process and creating complex workflows and triggers.
- Involved in APEX development and the development of Visual Force pages and Lightening components.
- Developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient.
- Working alongside a team of talented technical Salesforce people, knowledge sharing and supporting each other to help each other develop your expertise in Salesforce.
Most importantly about you:
What we're looking for in developers whether you're junior or senior would be your:
- Demonstrated understanding of underlying client business problems and the ability to develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce declarative programming techniques.
- Proven experience of Apex, Triggers, Classes and Lightning Component development.
- Ability to problem solve, coupled with a tenacious nature spurred on further by something not working as it should.
- Belief that any repetitive task can be automated with code.
- Capability to communicate with stakeholders, whilst also managing their expectations.
- Certification(s) in Platform Developer I or II; Sales; Service; or Community Cloud will be highly regarded.
What we're offering
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment