UI Developer | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-May-2019|
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'.
Within our CXT team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
As a UI Developer, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. In this role you'll be:
- Analysing, designing, coding and testing solutions and debugging front-end applications when necessary.
- Experience on latest progressive web application architecture pattern like Model - View - ViewModel (MV*).
- Designing process and creating front-end workflows.
- Involved in designing and developing code using tools such as Visual Studio, VS code, Brackets, Notepad++, Eclipse.
Most importantly about you:
What we're looking for in our UI Developers would be your:
- Demonstrated experience of working on progressive web application architecture and lightning or Angula6+ or REACTJs+/REACT Native or BackboneJs frameworks
- Knowledge of Data Analytics integration in Progressive Web Apps like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Experience on modern days task runner (Gulp/Grunt), package manager (NPM) and web pack (CLI)
- Hands on experience on CSS pre-processor like SASS/ LESS
- Responsive web development with the help of media query or any framework like Bootstrap
- Ability to resolve issues with multiple browser and devices
- Expertise in debugging the front-end application
- Experience on data transaction with JSON, XML, AJAX and MongoDB
- Awareness of accessibility requirements - WCAG & w3c standards
- Hands on experience with version control tool like Git/SVN
It would also be great but not essential if you had:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and lightning frameworks
- An understanding of other frameworks like JQuery, SAPUI5, JQuery Mobile, HandlebarJS, JQuery widget, Ionic 2.
- Experience working with 2D/3D charts/graph and animation.
What we're offering
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment