PEGA Business Architect | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Within our Insight-Driven Enterprose team we steer our clients towards strategic optimisation and pragmatic execution. Our focus areas are:
- Business improvement through customer centric operating models
- Process and productivity improvement and in turn increased innovation effectiveness
- Managing end-to-end digital transformation - changing focus from just ‘delivering a system' to ‘delivering value for the business'
- Connecting people and technology - what the future looks like and helping achieve that transformation
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Pega Business Architect, you will be working alongside a team of talented, ambitious individuals and should have the ability to connect with people both technically and commercially. In this role you'll be:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and product owners to provide guidance on the appropriate usage of Business Process Management, Automation and Integration technology options such as RPA, machine learning, digital virtual assistance, document management and API integration.
- Leading, challenging and facilitating articulation of business needs by helping the client to better understand what they are trying to solve, the solution this using PEGA and/or related technologies.
- Collaborating with the technical team to clarify requirements, validate development work and assist in design decisions and impact analysis of change.
- Building stakeholder support and engagement for successful delivery
- Developing business relationships to drive opportunities with our clients and cross service line.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
Ideally we're looking for someone who has:
- Experience as a Business Architect in Pega BPM, with a track record of working on full lifecycle projects within Financial Services.
- A sound understanding of business process solutions including Business Process Management (BPM), process automation and other digital technologies including; RPA, Digital virtual assistance, machine learning platforms, document management, API integration.
- Demonstratable experience working in Agile environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to lead/support the development of Pega solutions taking responsibility for end to end project delivery.
- Experience leading and/or managing global (onshore/offshore) team whilst working alongside other service lines on projects.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.