Director - Digital Insights, Canberra/Adelaide | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2019|
Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) business helps clients achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise.
Within our Digital Strategy and Transformation practice we steer our clients towards strategic optimisation and pragmatic execution. Our focus areas are:
- Customer Experience Strategy - enabling Clients to create engaging experiences for their customers.
- Change Management - enabling clients to be successful in the world of future by focusing on the people not the systems.
- Insight Strategy - utilising data and insights to imagine the future state of business
This is a Director Digital Insights role in our digital practice based in either Canberra or Adelaide, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of engagements.
In this role you'll:
- Drive strategy, consulting & technology offerings to the Public sector
- Focus on understanding business challenges and articulate digital solutions from a data insight perceptive; how to mobilise data through the business, what the role data should play in what business of the future - utilising AI, Cognitive, Blockchain etc.
- Lead teams on a variety of data and technology engagements, whilst working with them on their career development and supporting/promoting a collaborative work culture.
- Develop and consolidate strong client relationships at the CXO / CDO level, leveraging your data insights and technology experience to develop strategies and drive outcomes.
- Act as an authority and thought leader, on the subject of digital services and data driven insights to ensure the effective development and growth of Capgemini's digital insights capabilities.
Most importantly, what we're looking for in you:
- As a recognized expert in Digital Services, you will apply thought leadership to design and deliver innovative, competitive, value solutions in the context of the client's business transformation whilst uncovering high priority opportunities and/or challenges confronting clients and creating innovative digitally led solutions to meet their needs.
- Demonstrated experience, confidence, and maturity in working at all levels of public sector leadership including CXO / CDO level. This will include a good understanding of industry challenges coupled with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders to understand where value can be delivered.
- Experience in leading and managing diverse multi-capability teams within the digital technology realm.
- A track record of achieving revenue objectives and managing sales pipeline from opportunity through to delivery and closure, whilst also providing compelling business and financial rationale for engaging Capgemini.
- A broad digital technology knowledge base is required with a particular focus on one or more of the following areas; data science, analytics, information management, AI, Cognitive, blockchain and digital architecture.
- Deep technical expertise with an understanding of process/governance and people implications that will be required to delivery upon the solution.
You must be an Australia citizen either with security clearance or with the ability to gain security clearance.
What we're offering
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment