Core Banking Transformation Leader | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Apr-2019|
About the Role
A leadership role in Business Transformations & Business Architecture that involves working closely with global stakeholders while driving optimization of operating models, aligning them to best practices, leading large business transformational & process excellence projects along with structure designing & delivering to the clients.
As a seasoned professional with deep Retail Banking domain expertise, you will possess business and operations knowledge, primarily for Australia & New Zealand clients. This highly visible role will engage with CXO's in new and existing clients on a broad range of transformation opportunities. Key dimensions of the role will include;
- Being a thought leader on business architecture in the group and driving optimization of operating models.
- Aligning processes & operating models to best practices which leads to benefit the organization in terms of better controls, reduced costs, enhanced revenues and improved client satisfaction.
- Working on large business transformational projects, business architecture & creating value for different business lines.
- Is able to Develop business Transformation Initiatives strategy and portfolio development plan.
- Would be responsible for innovative Transformations Initiatives in business product & Operations space.
- Identifies and implements new ways to grow the business from Transformation initiatives (Digital, RWE, Multichannel)
- Heading enterprise level initiatives for redesigning of current structures and processes using different techniques coordinating with multiple cross-functional project teams.
- Managing end to end business project delivery & simplifying complex business models.
- Designing & implementing solutions using rigorous process improvement and change management methodologies.
- Conducting regular assessments for identifying opportunities & communicating the same to leadership, senior stakeholders along with designing a plan to action to achieve the same.
- Closely interacts with the Business Heads to coordinate transformation engagement for the respective Waves, to exchange market insight, to agree on and coordinate commercial initiatives and priorities, to foster cross-functional learning and talent exchange, and to guide performance management
- Manages regular interaction with Business Heads / transformation leads and to foster best practice sharing and knowledge transfer, as well as driving Transformational initiatives in new business models for respective business lines.
- Builds effective working relationships with support functions and is good in information exchange & operations efficiency
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.