Business Tooling Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2019|
About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
- Overall 4-8 years' experience of which last 2-3 years strong experience in JIRA development
- Strong experience in installation, configuring and programming JIRA for Software
- Should be able to design and develop good user interfaces providing superior user experience
- Strong experience in developing JIRA dashboards for Release, Test, Agile Dashboards as well as workflows
- Should have experience in configuring various JIRA plugins such as JIRA Portfolio, etc.
- Should be able to support and maintain JIRA as well as troubleshoot any JIRA issues
- Experience in JIRA programming and developing automation scripts for JIRA integrations with various other CICD tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, Confluence, Articactory, Zephyr, etc.
- Experience in integrating JIRA with service desk tools such as ServiceNow
- Experience of working with Azure cloud and using JIRA for process automation / management for applications hosted on Azure or any other cloud
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and coverletter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique,log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.