SAP Change Manager / Training Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Jul-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) business helps clients achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise. Within this sits our People Transformation (PT) team who focus on:
- Helping clients deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Holistically driving the people element of the change or transformation journey which can span employee experience, culture, organisational change management and human capital management
- A human centric approach to identify, plan and realise change for both the individual and the organisation as they adapt and respond to the challenges of a constantly changing world
- Guiding clients through complex change, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers clear benefits.
About the Role
We're looking for both a SAP Change Manager and SAP Training Manager in our People Transformation (PT) capability team, in these roles you will be:
- Leading client change engagements where you will own and drive the change stream on projects delivering quality change solutions and interventions.
- Working on conception, design and implementation of innovative and sustainable strategic and tactical change activities.
- Developing and implementing the training strategy and approach for SAP implementations, this will include HR, finance and procurement streams.
- Creating training content and providing best practice for training delivery.
- Managing the relationship with business stakeholders to ensure their acceptance of the future state and sponsorship of the change across their teams.
- Working as part of a highly collaborative practice applying Capgemini's innovative Change Management methodologies leveraging principles such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science to delivering change.
- Utilising your experience in delivering a range of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, and technology implementation
You're a motivated, collaborative, and energetic People Transformation Specialist with minimum 5 years of experience in managing the end to end delivery of change, communication and/or training activities in transformation projects, preferably within a large program environment. This involves applying your ability to:
- Adopt a structured and organised approach to change delivery, thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology, ensuring change management activities are synchronised with project delivery.
- Manage both the ‘strategic' change activities to drive the stakeholder relationships with senior business stakeholders, and the ‘tactical' change activities to understand the end to end change and manage the required change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Manage resistance to address it and push forward with positive results.
- Manage the relationship with our Client's project team and business stakeholders.
- Experience management change in the context of the wider transformation project methodologies such as such as waterfall and agile.
- Establish credibility quickly to engage and inspire key stakeholders, as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Deliver/support large scale digital implementation project - experience in SAP modules is essential.
- Deliver training and help businesses build capability and skills as they implement new technologies - ideally within SAP or other finance ERP systems.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment