Solution Architect | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-May-2019|
Who you'll be working with
The role sits in Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line ‘s Cloud & Edge Australia Organization, which is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery.
An expert Cloud Solutioning Team is being provisioned and Capgemini are seeking experienced Cloud Solution Architects.
What you'll do
In this role ou will engage closely with clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions/projects for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud solutions.
As a part of a pre-sales team in the proposal stage and then engage in the delivery of the cloud transformation project covering the design and implementation phases of the project before handing over to support and operations teams.
- Understanding and elaborating on client requirements and developing solutions that meet these needs in a customer facing role.
- Interfacing with internal teams to ensure completeness and relevance to customer requirements.
- Achieving “Trusted Advisor” status among targeted strategic pursuit and key growth accounts.
- Defining the technical solution utilising best practices for Public Cloud architecture.
- Ensuring solutions are developed in compliance with established Technical Governance methodologies, ensuring a consistent approach to technical solutions and alignment to the Capgemini's Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Orchestrating and leading presales efforts inclusive of holistic IT optimization, consolidation, and transformation solutions for large customers inclusive of developing a strategy and collective vision.
- Supporting sales to articulate Capgemini's solutions, cloud technologies, transformation and migration methodologies.
- Working as part of the Cloud Solutioning Architectural team to deliver larger pieces of work.
- Providing input into the Cloud & Edge Strategy & Architecture.
- Developing strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders within Capgemini's business.
- Continuously keeping abreast of evolving technologies, emerging industry trends, developing Capgemini product & solutions, and demands of the enterprise consumer.
What you'll bring
All the skills below in the table 2 and one or more of the following:
- Strong solution architecture background with expertise in Infrastructure and Applications.
- Focusing on architecting Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions, producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in a cloud environment adhering to DR and availability best practices.
- A deep understanding of AWS & Azure platform features, capabilities and how to optimise these for an engagement.
- Can quickly assess technical feasibility and develop proposals in line with customer requirements.
- Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies.
- Presentations skills: able to articulate technical and business value/outcomes to varying audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in a client facing role. Ability to build relationships and trust.
- Certifications in AWS to Architecture Associate level and Azure 733 as a minimum and. Professional Architecture certification preferred. AWS specialties also highly desirable. (Azure considered).
- Certification and/or experience in enterprise frameworks such as TOGAF, BCS Enterprise and Solution architecture also beneficial.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.