Test Data Management Lead Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2019|
About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
- Atleast 15+ years of overall experience
- Experience in leading strategy, planning, management and support for test data automation, test data management, test data coordination, test data masking, test data sub setting, synthetic data generation and test data virtualisation
- Experience in working with test data automation tools such as Delphix, BizDataX, CA Datamaker, etc.
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Experience of working in Banking and Financial Services organisation is preferred but not mandatory
- Responsibility includes leading a team, coordinating with diverse teams to be able to effectively delivery Test Data Automation and Management in a complex large program setup
- Must have very good communication and presentation skills
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and coverletter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique,log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.