MDM Technical Lead - Master Data Management | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jul-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini's Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a MDM Technical Lead with relevant consulting and communication skills and with a proven track record of delivery to join our team. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
About the role
The MDM Technical Lead will be considered as a subject matter expert in Informatica Master Data Management and Architecture. This role will see you working across complex businesses, reengineering development projects to solve organizational problems through innovative IT solutions. You will play a pivotal role in influencing team members and act as a knowledge source.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Work within the Reporting and Analytics programs and Data Modelling, Master Data Management and Data Quality Management activities.
- Data Modelling and Solution Designing defining overall approach, writing user cases, HLD and LLD
- Solution development/design, coordinating between onsite-offshore team and overall delivery management
- Conceptualize and transform business requirements into logical and physical integration architectures.
- Involve in creating project plans, effort estimation and resource requirements for the scope of work
- Ensure delivery of quality work products and processes.
- Perform technical tasks as part of data migration.
To be successful in this unique and challenging position you should have the following:
- Understanding of the software development life cycle processes, past experience of working in large scale programs
- Must have experience in Designing and Developing Informatica MDM solutions
- Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Master Data Management version 9.x, 10.x
- Must have strong MDM knowledge in Base Object, Match Path, Match columns, Match Rule, logic of Fuzzy match and exact match.
- Creating and enhancing Trust Rules Experience adding new data sources in the existing implementation.
- Strong knowledge in MDM packages and queries
- Understanding of Security access Manager SAM configuration
- Strong knowledge in Subject Area Group, Subject Area, Subject Area Child configuration in IDD Base
- Understanding of IDD User Exit implementation
- Good understanding of Unix commands shell scripts
- Exposure to cleanse function and Java library in MDM
- Experience in SIF, Message Queues
- Informatica Data Integration/ETL (preferred but not essential)
- Data Modelling, Advanced PL/SQL, Java SDK, RDBMS knowledge
What happens next and what can we offer you?
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time. Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.