Senior Consultant - Digital Customer Experience | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-May-2019|
The Digital Strategy & Transformation (DST) practice is the advisory management consulting team within Capgemini. Within this practice we have our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team who help our clients deliver value at every interaction, transforming the relationships they have with customers to drive business transformation. Some of the work we've done recently includes:
- Customer Transformation: Developing customer experience strategies and roadmaps for a retail organisation, conducting empathy interviews and customer research to generate insights leading to the design of personas, customer journey maps and customer value propositions.
- Service Design: Using service design in the higher education sector to enhance student and staff experiences and ensure digital initiatives address core needs across the end-to-end student lifecycle and digital interactions.
- Innovation: Designing and implementing an innovation function for a government agency which included establishing an innovation operating model, coaching clients in Design Thinking techniques, and developing proof of concepts for new products and services identified through the Innovation Centre
As a Senior Consultant aligned with the DCX capability, no two days are the same but expect to be part of a team where you will:
- Plan and run customer empathy interviews to generate insights on customer needs and wants
- Be responsible for the development of (sections of) deliverables such as personas, current and future customer journeys, CX Strategies, Operating Models, Innovation Strategies, and Concept Prototypes
- Conduct desktop research and determine the best use of existing Capgemini global insights and points of view
- Design and facilitate medium to large workshops
- Coach and develop junior team members
- Build lasting relationships and collaborate with clients
- Support internal practice development initiatives aimed at enhancing our DCX capabilities and offerings
- With 4-6 years of relevant working experience, you thrive on being the ‘delivery engine' where you will drive and shape content
- Developed strong general consulting skills, such as:
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Stakeholder management and ability to create and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- Have an interest in technology, a good vision on how digital transformation impacts businesses, and how to support companies in transforming their ways of working in at least one of the following areas:
- Customer Engagement: Customer experience strategy, service design, digital marketing
- Digital Transformation: From digital strategy definition and roadmap all the way to project execution
- Innovation: Innovation strategy and operating models, innovation processes, product and service development
- Exposure to more innovative methods (e.g. design thinking) is a plus
- Have experience in leading small projects and/or streams of work as part of major transformation programs
- Have the flexibility to travel
- Feel our culture would be a great fit
- Expertise in a specific industry expertise is a plus
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment