Warehouse Management System Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Mar-2023|
About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation
About the Role
You will work at the customer location and will be the main contact for the responsibilities related to maintaining and supporting a WMS application hosted in Red Prairie, JDA Dispatcher environments.
What you'll do
- 4 - 10 years' experience in WMS application support/Development/Configuration in Red Prairie WMS/JDA Dispatcher.
- Paperless WMS experience
- NV1 security clearance
- Good Knowledge in warehouse concepts - Inbound (Receiving, Putaway, Storage), Picking, Marshalling, Packing and Outbound (Staging, Vehicle load and Shipping) and Knowledge in Retail and E-COM order flow.
- Hands-on experience in Red Prairie WMS, JDA Dispatcher screens, RDT Emulator
- Intermediate/Strong PL/SQL skills, Stored Procedures and Oracle Packages.
- Good Knowledge in UNIX/LINUX - commands, directory structure, Files, Permissions, File editors
- Good knowledge in any Integration/Middleware technology like webMethods
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn.
- Experience in JDA Integrator
- Experience in UNIX Shell Scripting
- Experience in service management tools like HP SM9, Service Now etc…
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au