Data Analyst | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2019|
About our team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About our role:
You will expand and optimise data pipeline architecture, build, and maintain conceptual and logical database models as well as optimise data flow for cross functional teams.
- You will design and implement Data solution involving Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Warehouse
- You will create ETL solutions by closely working with stakeholders and data experts
- You should be able to work independently to create ETL solutions with minimal guidance from seniors
- You should be dynamic and pro-active in working with multiple teams at a platform level
Most importantly about you:
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with tools and techniques for analysis (data warehouses, databases (e.g., SQL, Oracle, Teradata etc.) and data processing tools, analysis, presentation and application
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset to continuously improve the level of insight surfaced
- Strong ability to translate data insights into practical business recommendations
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (technical and non-technical) findings of Data
- Banking domain experience preferred
- Mathematical or statistical background is desirable
- Perform data mining & analytics
- Analyse appropriate data sources from which to source new reporting
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Demonstrate analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Access for modelling, report and dashboard preparation
- Data Management – Data Analysis, Data Quality, etc.
What we're offering:
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.