FICO Consultant -Canberra | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jul-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the Team
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation
Let's talk about the role
You will provide expert advice and analysis relating to SAP Finance solutions, as well as have proven success in designing, developing and delivering SAP Finance projects. As part of a larger SAP team you will use your skills and knowledge to contribute towards building our capability, mentoring others and contributing towards presales activities.
Let's talk about your skills and experience
- Provide SAP Finance expertise to resolve business problems - able to articulate and understand the client's business issues / processes and translate them into SAP configuration requirements
- Plan, facilitate, execute and close out workshops to gather requirements pertaining to Finance solutions and integration
- Encourage best practice and processes - look at challenging the client status quo
- Configure SAP FICO components and work with the rest of the team to find the optimal solution for the client
- Provide effort estimates to deliver new SAP FICO functionalities as needed
- Develop Functional Specifications to document agreed designs
- Coach, guide and work with SAP Developers (both onshore and offshore) for customised technical requirements
- Perform Unit, Systems & Integration testing of the solution
- Support Finance business with UAT and defect resolution
- Plan and carry out cutover activities
- Post project implementation support for SAP applications
- NV1 Security Clearance
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.