Security Architect - Senior Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2019|
About our team:
Our Architecture Team creates and delivers solutions that fit their user needs, delivering innovation, competitiveness and high levels of user satisfaction. As part of the Capgemini Group, our team works with clients on engagements from Enterprise Architecture through to Technical Architecture to support large transformation programs, assessments, migration to cloud and helping clients leverage existing investments.
About our role:
Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Most importantly about you:
- Experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure , Google Cloud and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Good understanding of Federation concepts and technologiesIn-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure. Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, Mulesoft, SOA services.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Experience in implementing Sec Ops tools and defining sce ops processes.
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills required.
- Consults to key customers and senior management on project design and development scope.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.