Salesforce Practice Leader | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. We're a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
This is a newly created role where as a Salesforce Practitioner & Leader in our CXT capability, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Salesforce practice in Canberra, managing the quality delivery of Salesforce related engagements, leading and developing the capability of the people in the CXT discipline and developing new and innovative solutions.
As a recognized expert in Salesforce, you will:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Salesforce products, solutions & ecosystem in order to articulate their value proposition to the market. Likewise, you will attain and maintain a deep understanding of client's business environment and needs, seen by the client as an “advisor”.
- Apply thought leadership in uncovering high priority opportunities and / or challenges confronting clients and creating innovative digitally led solutions to meet their needs, while providing compelling business and financial rationale for engaging Capgemini.
- Be responsible for generating opportunity pipeline across a broad range of industry verticals.
- Play a central role in shaping & selling client/business focused solutions, contributing to account planning activities and ensuring service line targets are met.
- Collaborate with vendors, partners and our own delivery/sales organisation to assess Client needs and define 'best in class' solutions.
- Lead workshops, clients meetings and RFP's, manage sales pipeline from opportunity to closure/delivery and participate in proposal development, commercial and contract negotiations.
- Engage at Board Level with clients and potential clients, create a trusted-partner relationship with the client CxO team.
- Challenge potential solutions on behalf of the client to identify the best solution for the client
- Collaborate with subject matter and delivery experts from across the business to develop enterprise value propositions that drive Business Transformation.
- Share responsibility with respective Service Line leaders for efficiency, effectiveness and quality of delivery
Most importantly about you:
Are you a technically and commercially minded leader who loves being challenged? Can you see the bigger picture whilst maintaining the highest attention to technical detail? If so, this could be the role for you.
- The ability to articulate a value-based proposition of Salesforce products and be comfortable leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platforms, taking responsibility for end to end delivery.
- Proven experience using a variety of Salesforce Platforms (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing) & related products, coupled with experience in their architecture and solutioning.
- A track record of leading major sales pursuits and engagements, commercial management, providing cross-sector business and technology insights, evolving our propositions and consulting model - an existing core consulting toolkit is essential.
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, project management, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunity to create client business transformation.
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Board level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations - able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers.
- Successful track record in delivering business objectives within large corporate environments where there is rapid change and strong sales ability and closing skills at executive and board levels.
- Financially astute able to talk in the context of business value/ROI and understands a P&L.
- Line management experience of leading and managing medium to large teams of people.
What we're offering
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment