Service Delivery Manager - SAP | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2019|
About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced SAP service delivery manager. The person would be responsible for the day to day management of the application support team (L2/L3 support), service delivery as well as being involved in the service delivery of system enhancements, integrations and upgrades. The service delivery manager needs to follow the application support and project management process of the customer by using dedicated tools and ensuring the on-time, quality delivery of the support and software releases independently.
What you'll do
You will work at the customer location and will be the main contact for the responsibilities related to the application support process of the customer. You will also assist in spotting and assessing automation and service improvement opportunities, implementing them and training our clients in managing automations in their environments.
- Refine service delivery processes to ensure the seamless support to the customer
- Own and manage service delivery OLA/SLA achievement with high level of customer satisfaction. Manage Application Support Delivery Team including responsibility for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 support.
- Monitor overall performance of services and timelines
- Ability to communicate effectively around issues/ opportunities and propose right solution
- Prepare, maintaining and analysing service reports to address any possible delays/issues before it occurs.
- Escalate on time and propose mitigation/corrective action if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Investigate customer concerns about service, timeliness and quality. Oversee training and development of service delivery team
- Provide technical direction, develop and implement procedures and procure tools pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the service delivery team
- Hold the full responsibility to lead the service delivery team in right direction to achieve the success
- Identification and negotiation of change requests
- Reports and Dashboards for on-going work, timely escalations
Desired Skills and Experience
You will have the following profile:
- Experience as Service Delivery Manager for mid-Size AM engagements
- Must have a significant client facing experience in onshore role.
- Service delivery experience using the Automation Approach
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.