Human Resources Business Partner | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2019|
About the Team
People Relationship Management (PRM)
PRM comprises a number of teams including Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, HR Shared Services, Talent/Organisational Development/Learning & Development and International Assignment Services. PRM provides HR services to the Capgemini business leaders, managers and employees.
About the Role
This role is focussed on providing generalist PRM consultation and advice to the leadership and employees of Capgemini across a range of strategic, operational and transactional deliverables. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Development and delivery of the Capgemini Human Resources strategic plan enabling the business to meets its objectives through the retention of a motivated and effective workforce.
- To take ownership of all operational HR matters and provide the full range of HR services, management advice, and support to line managers and their teams.
- Provide human resource services to team members on matters including recruitment, training; performance management, career counselling; salary reviews; retention strategies; remuneration and benefits.
- In partnership with service line leadership and our Talent/OD function drive initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and improve Employee Engagement
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the HR strategy.
What you need to be successful?
Working collaboratively with the broader People Relationship Management (PRM) team, you are able to;
- Work with the business in providing strong employee relations support and ensure adherence to employment law and assisting with conflict resolution to minimise legal risks
- Work with key business leaders to drive a performance culture and support performance, promotion and salary review process
- Provision of quality workplace relations advice and support to both internal and external customers. This will include industrial agreements, rates and conditions, award interpretation both state and federal, investigations and solving complex issues
- Coach and support managers in the development of their people management skills to improve motivation and performance within their teams ensuring fairness and consistency is maintained
- Provide accurate and timely management information to the service line/management team highlighting trends, issues and potential impact on business
- Demonstrate commercial understanding of the business coupled with an appetite to build a deep appreciation of the professional services sector
- Work hard to build strong and productive relationships at all levels of the business;
- Participate when required, in Talent and other HR projects and initiatives both local and globally.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is a leading international group in the IT sector providing Consultancy Services, Technical Services and Outsourcing Services (see www.capgemini.com). It helps businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration. Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 40 countries. We are, above all, a people company - over 200,000 people in North America, Europe, South America, India and the Asia Pacific region.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.