Office Manager - Permanent part time | Canberra
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Apr-2019|
About the Team
Working as part of the broader Enabling function alongside Finance, IT, HR and Legal, our Administration/Business Support Services team work together to deliver outstanding results for our business.
About the Role
This newly created role will provide support and ensure the smooth running of our Canberra office. Working directly for the Vice President while supporting him and a team of consultants, you will responsible for a broad range of tasks spanning administration, finance, HR, procurement and sales support. The scope of the role will include the following;
- Design, implement and maintain office procedures
- Provide administrative support to Canberra team
- Overseeing maintenance of office equipment and liaising with building management
- Diary management - including scheduling of meetings and conference calls
- Arrange internal and client meetings – agendas, minutes, organise catering.
- Email maintenance, sorting and delegation
- Domestic and international travel arrangements
- Timecard and expense claim entry
- New starter set up in conjunction with PRM team
- IT support in conjunction with ITICS team
- Assist with client proposals, tenders and presentations
- Sales administration (entering data into Sales portal – SPADE)
- Organisation of staff social events and staff meetings
- Invoice processing
- Responsible for phone and in-person enquiries at reception, including meeting and greeting guests, taking messages and arranging courier services as required
- Meeting room management
- Management of expenses for VPs and Directors
- Responsibility for ensuring workplace, health & safety requirements are being met
- Attend the workplace, health & safety committee meetings
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Broad range of capabilities spanning PA support, administration, finance, procurement, HR and sales support.
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A professional phone manner
- Problem solving skills
- Discretion and tactfulness
- Flexibility to juggle multiple demands
- Proven ability to adapt/ develop new process
- Willingness to take on new tasks/responsibilities.
- Enjoys working in a team environment, as well as independently
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.