SAP FICO Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jan-2019|
About the Team
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation
About the Role
You will provide expert advice and analysis relating to SAP Finance solutions, as well as have proven success in designing, developing and delivering SAP Finance projects. As part of a larger SAP team you will use your skills and knowledge to contribute towards building our capability, mentoring others and contributing towards presales activities.
Most importantly about you
- Provide SAP Finance expertise to resolve business problems – able to articulate and understand the client's business issues / processes and translate them into SAP configuration requirements
- Plan, facilitate, execute and close out workshops to gather requirements pertaining to Finance solutions and integration
- Encourage best practice and processes – look at challenging the client status quo
- Configure SAP FICO components and work with the rest of the team to find the optimal solution for the client
- Provide effort estimates to deliver new SAP FICO functionalities as needed
- Develop Functional Specifications to document agreed designs
- Coach, guide and work with SAP Developers (both onshore and offshore) for customised technical requirements
- Perform Unit, Systems & Integration testing of the solution
- Support Finance business with UAT and defect resolution
- Plan and carry out cutover activities
- Post project implementation support for SAP applications
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.