Adobe Marketing Cloud Consultant - Analytics | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About our team:
Our Customer Experience Technologies team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in our capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About our role:
As our Analytics Digital Marketer, you will work closely with product owners, digital marketers, and development team to create customized behavioural tracking solutions. You will develop best practices and design methods that will be utilized to ensure the success of projects and reusability of code. You will interact with product owners and technical teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments. You will develop and code software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources. You will identifie meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; you will interpret and communicate insights and findings from analysis and experiments to Product Owners.
You will research and analyse business needs and recommend technical solutions which meet the business needs. You will manage requirements volatility, integrity and continuity via change management and reprioritization Participate in Proof of Concept that leads to project proposals and application enhancements.
This position requires excellent communication skills, internal customer interface, heavy programming and working with a geographically dispersed team. Flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in various technical and creative environments is critical.
Most importantly about you:
- You have worked on Digital Analytics tools - Adobe DTM, and Adobe SiteCatalyst Implementation (Adobe analytics, report builder, workspace, adhoc reports),
- You have hands on experience around implementing adobe/google analytics tags on customer websites, mobile sites.
- You are an expert in Interpreting data and trends
- You are comfortable creating, validating & interpreting segments
- You're a whiz in workspace and Report builder and able to create new dashboard
- You have demonstrable experience in the implementation of adobe tracking code through DTM and legacy adobe analytics implementation without DTM.
- You have solid data visualization skills
- You are experienced in Research, Design and implementation of different tags using TMS.
- You have hands on experience in writing logic/plugin and implementing codes on event tracking
- You have expert knowledge in debugging/troubleshooting issues with the Adobe data/webpage.
- You can demonstrate implementation experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Ensighten, Tealium and other web analytics tools will be a plus
- Adobe certifications will be highly regarded
What we're offering:
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ont
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.