Adobe Marketing Cloud Consultant - Target | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About our team:
Our Customer Experience Technologies team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in our capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About our role:
We are seeking an Adobe Target Digital Marketer to implement and develop our enterprise A/B experimentation program using Adobe's Target. This platform creates an experimentation framework for rapid A/B and multivariate testing deployment across all of Client's digital properties, accompanied by real-time web analytics for monitoring results and optimizing test outcomes.
This position will require ongoing coordination across a broad user constituency, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required as is the ability to work independently given general direction. The variety of concurrent assignments requires that candidates perform under pressure and multitask effectively.
Most importantly about you:
- You have demonstrable experience developing/designing visual and form-based personalization campaigns in Target.
- You know how to create and activate Auto-allocate, Experience Targeting, and Multivariate Tests
- You are able to create and manage offers and campaigns in Target.
- You have a solid understanding of the various recommendation algorithms.
- You are comfortable interpreting Adobe Target report results
- You have a thorough understanding of VEC vs Form based approaches
- You possess strong troubleshooting skills and can investigate issues with content delivery
- You have Implementation experience around of Local, Global, and Dynamic mBoxes
- You are efficient in translating business use cases to activities and performing tests to evaluate hypothesis
What we're offering:
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ont
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.