Salesforce Technical Architect | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About our team
Capgemini has been a global strategic partner with Salesforce since 2007. As a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM we've received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards. Our strengths are in delivering thought leading transformational solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe and our client success has positioned us in the Winner's Circle by HfS for Salesforce Services 2017. We were recognized as ‘Partner of the Year' in EMEA, as well as ‘Services Partner of the Year' for both the APAC and EMEA regions. Most recently, we were named 2018 Global Partner of the Year by MuleSoft, a Salesforce company.
About our role
This is a pivotal position within the CXT team designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support application build for high profile clients. You'll also be guiding the development team in using the latest Salesforce technology which may include Lightning, Apex, Platform Shield, Files Connect, Lightning Connect, Heroku, Platform Events and Salesforce DX. You will provide assurance that the project or program is appropriately using Salesforce technical capabilities to solve business problems. You will work in a team of talented technical Salesforce leaders, sharing support, guidance and mentorship as you continue your journey to becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect.
Most importantly about you
We are looking for commercially minded leaders who love being challenged and building lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- You have demonstrable experience as a SFDC Technical Architect in a transformation program
- You demonstrate ability to analyse business requirements, and design Salesforce and related technical architecture
- You have a deep technical knowledge in two or more Salesforce clouds (e.g. Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Analytics, Commerce, Integration, IoT)
- You are extremely comfortable with Salesforce data architecture; including hands on experience designing and creating underlying data structures and data flows to support the application build, large data volume approaches and big objects
- You have proven expertise in data migration patterns and approaches
- You possess practitioner-depth knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, including middleware, point to point, ETL
- You are a true leader with the ability to lead and mentor development teams in the latest Salesforce tech
- You will be on the journey to becoming (or may have already become) a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
What we can offer you
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a wealth of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log on to www.capgemini.com.au