SAP ISU Senior Consultant | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Mar-2019|
About the Team
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation
About the Role
You will provide expert advice and analysis relating to SAP Finance solutions, as well as have proven success in designing, developing and delivering SAP Finance projects. As part of a larger SAP team you will use your skills and knowledge to contribute towards building our capability, mentoring others and contributing towards presales activities.
- Excellent process knowledge of SAP IS-U Device Management: (Master data including device data setup, Scheduling, Device Movements, Meter reads Mass processing (Download and upload process), Serial switching.
- Experience in gathering requirements from client and preparing business process documentation and functional specifications as per client requirements.
- Experience in designing and implementing EDM solutions, and working with interval data
- Good understanding of functionality within related modules; Billing, CS and CRM
- An understanding of SAP's integration technologies (IDOC, ABAP proxy, PI, CPI)
- Experience working within Profile Management, RTP in de regulated market.
- Good understanding of integration of Billing & invoicing and Device management.
- Should be able to have Good understanding of SAP Gaps with respect to client processes and should be able to work out a system design to fulfill client's requirements.
- Knowledge of IDEX or MPM an advantage
- Multi project experience preferred, with at least one greenfield end-to-end delivery
- Should have good communication skills (business communication skills).
- Ability to read ABAP and advantage
- Strong team player
- Proven track record
- Diligent and quality focused
- Strong team player
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and coverletter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique,log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.