Integration Developer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2019|
About the Team
Our Industry Packages and Integration Service Line delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Dell Boomi Developers to join the team.
About the Role
You will be joining a team of high performing engineers and other professionals who are passionate about solving complex problems and focused on delivering innovative solutions. You will be working with industry leaders and contribute to the best techniques and patterns that accelerate work in the fast-moving cloud industry.
Your day to day role involves some innovative project initiatives within the Integration space requiring Dell Boomi and working with the latest cloud technologies to deliver innovative solutions for large customers.
- 4+ years of experience of designing and developing of enterprise-class services and web-based solutions using middleware technologies (Dell Boomi)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL
- Practical experience implementing service oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
- Provide infrastructure recommendations, configuration, and sizing requirements to support the Dell Boomi product suite
- Experience with AWS and Apps such as S3, Power BI and Tableau etc will be highly regarded
- Dell Boomi certification highly preferred
- Strong team player and excellent inter-personal skills required
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.