Salesforce Functional Consultants - Multiple positions available | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About the Team
Our Customer Experience Technologies team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in our capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About the Role
This is a pivotal position within the CXT team designing and creating Salesforce solutions for high profile clients. You will be leading workshops and running requirement gathering sessions to determine client needs and provide solutions. You will also be to understand, design and help implement successful Salesforce.com solutions across a variety of projects and clients.
We are looking for commercially minded leaders who love being challenged and building lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Be able to proactively work in a fast-paced environment, as a team
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with all levels of stakeholders regarding Salesforce capabilities
- Understand, design and help implement successful Salesforce.com solutions
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar functional consultant role
- Work with the team to design and present your solutions to key client stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Problem solver to help propose enterprise-wide solutions
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au