Adobe Marketing Cloud Solution Designer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Nov-2018|
About the Team
The Customer Experience Technologies team is one of Capgemini's fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy, transforming their IT capability to achieve commercial benefits and produce best in class digital products. Due to continued success we are currently looking for an Adobe Marketing Cloud Solution Designer to join our collaborative and high performing team.
About the Role
As part of the CXT team you'll have the opportunity to work on some of Australia's largest and most complex digital initiatives. Many of our clients are household names and you'll have the chance to see the success of your work directly reflected in the community and, at times, praised by the media. This role will be primarily based in Melbourne yet our clients are located across Australia and South-East Asia. As part of the team you'll get the chance to visit multiple locations in addition to work across a variety of industries, across a portfolio of exciting projects, ability to travel is a must. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Extensive experience working with Digital Analytics tools – Adobe DTM, and Adobe SiteCatalyst Implementation (Adobe analytics, report builder, workspace, adhoc reports), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect).
- Experience in Research, Design and implementation of different tags using TMS.
- Expert knowledge in debugging/troubleshooting issues with the Adobe data/webpage.
- Gathering, documenting and helping to guide business requirements, KPI's and other functional and/or technical requirements.
The preferred candidate will have demonstrated experience in the following;
- implementing adobe analytics/google analytics tags from end to end in customer websites, mobile sites.
- Writing logic/plugin and implementing codes on event tracking.
- Workspace and Report builder skills to create new dashboard.
- Website implementation of adobe tracking code through DTM and legacy adobe analytics implementation without DTM.
- Data visualization skills along with key insights.
- Implementation experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Ensighten, Tealium and other web analytics tools will be a plus.
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions would be an advantage.
- Certification on Adobe Marketing Products is highly preferred.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.