Business Process Analyst | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Nov-2018|
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the role
The Business & Process Analyst will work with stakeholders from all business units, IT and other related third parties to define and document business processes and IT governance processes and software requirements for various initiatives.
- Define and document data governance, cloud governance and operational support governance models.
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Interact with the business to identify, capture and analyse business requirements
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Perform data analysis including data mapping, report analysis, interface definitions
- You will have the ability to evaluate and validate new and existing functions, identify and analyse end-user issues and provide support through standardized processes, tools, workflow analysis and testing to ensure end-user requirements are fulfilled
- Essential skills and experience
- Designing & Implementing support processes
- Design & Document Process for monitoring, logging & auditing
- Design & Document Billing & Cost attribution process
- Setup Processes for platform monitoring
- Setup Processes for users and projects on boarding / Automated Integration with ServiceNow.
- Design & Implement Support structure & resource requirement
- Define Platform services improvement approach
- Define & Implement Change Management Plan
- Define & Implement Cut-over plan
- System decommission plan & implementation
- Develop functional specifications in a team environment, as well as derive use cases where appropriate
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Written and verbal communication, preferably with technical writing skills
Preferable skills and experience
- Experience in setting up governance model in cloud and big data projects
- Basic knowledge with cloud services like GCP technologies (such as Big Query, Dataflow, GCS, Bigtable, Cloud Function, Cloud Composer, Data proc, Auto scaling)
What we can offer you?
- Capgemini is a world leader in technology enabled change. We can offer our consultants;
- Formal training with industry recognized certifications
- The ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A well-structured and tailored career framework
- A culture of collaboration and recognition
- Excellent remuneration
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.