Data Analyst | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Nov-2018|
About the role
The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions and actions. Your responsibilities include:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data migration & collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
You will have the ability to conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SAS, SPSS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
What we can offer you?
Capgemini is a world leader in technology enabled change. We can offer our consultants;
- Formal training with industry recognized certifications
- The ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A well-structured and tailored career framework
- A culture of collaboration and recognition
- Excellent remuneration
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make a better business decision-making by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insights. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
“Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.”
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, visit www.capgemini.com.au or http://www.backelite.com.au/