Scrum Master | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Nov-2018|
About the Team
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for running scrum cermonies, planning, Stand-Ups, reviews and retrospectives, supporting your team with training with regards to Agile practices.
- Running Scrum Ceremonies (Planning, Stand-Ups, Reviews and Retrospectives)
- Backlog refinement and prioritisation
- Reporting (burn-down, team health etc)
- Product Owner support and guidance
- Stakeholder engagement
- Input to project planning
- Input to resource planning
- Facilitation of Scrum of Scrum meetings within the Customer Portfolio as required.
- Active participation in Scrum Master Community of Practice
- Scrum Master certification or higher
- At least 1 years' experience as a Scrum Master of 1 or more agile teams
- Use of Jira or similar agile tools
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.