Adobe Marketing Cloud Architect | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Nov-2018|
About the Team
The Customer Experience Technologies team is one of Capgemini's fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy, transforming their IT capability to achieve commercial benefits and produce best in class digital products. Due to continued success we are currently looking for an Adobe Marketing Cloud Solution Designer to join our collaborative and high performing team.
About the Role
As part of the CXT team you'll have the opportunity to work on some of Australia's largest and most complex digital initiatives. Many of our clients are household names and you'll have the chance to see the success of your work directly reflected in the community and, at times, praised by the media. This role will be primarily based in Melbourne yet our clients are located across Australia and South-East Asia. As part of the team you'll get the chance to visit multiple locations in addition to work across a variety of industries, across a portfolio of exciting projects, ability to travel is a must. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Demonstrated experience designing large scale technology solutions primarily using all of the Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including Campaign, Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics
- Hands-on expertise in Integrating Adobe Marketing Cloud products like Campaign, Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics (Architect Certifications on the stack would be highly preferred)
- Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Defining system's strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementation
- Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites & dependencies
- Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Engage periodically with key technology partners to plan for sufficient capacity and to be aware of upcoming new features / provide guidance (relevance and timeframe) to customer those features and benefits
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices.
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.