MDM Architect | Brisbane
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About the Team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the role
You will be considered a subject matter expert in Informatica Master Data Management and Architecture. Your role will see you working across complex businesses, reengineering development projects to solve organizational problems through innovative IT solutions. You will play a pivotal role in influencing team members and act as a knowledge source. Key aspects of your role will include:
- Work within the Reporting and Analytics programs and Data Modelling, Master Data Management and Data Quality Management activities.
- Perform technical tasks as part of data migration.
- Data Modelling and Solution Designing defining overall approach, writing user cases, HLD and LLD,
- Solution development/design, coordinating between onsite-offshore team and overall delivery management.
- Conceptualize and transform business requirements into logical and physical integration architectures.
- Involve in creating project plans, effort estimation and resource requirements for the scope of work.
To be successful in this unique and challenging position you should have the following:
- MS SQL Server 2008,2014, Oracle 8i, 10g and 11g
- Understanding of the software development life cycle processes, past experience of working in a large scale programs
- Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Master Data Management version 9.x, 10.x
- Informatica, ETL (preferred but not essential)
- Data Modelling , Advanced PL/SQL, Java SDK
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au