Cloud Data Management Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Nov-2018|
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the role
As a key member of our data management and Business Intelligence program you will work across a variety of Data Quality, Data governance and data integration projects.
More specifically, key aspects of the role will include:
- Perform technical tasks as part of Data Migration and Data warehouse.
- Adheres to Data Migration/DWH best practices as well as project-set design principles and standards to maintain stable Migration environment.
- Performs analysis, configuration, programming, and write technical specifications in any given Migration and Integration related environment for both testing and implementation.
- Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor and assists other employees in accomplishment of the project.
- Support testing and evaluation of new releases of software and other tools for strategic tools.
- Assist in efforts on establishing corporate guidelines, standards, and best practices in the use/deployment of business intelligence solutions.
- Work with Software vendor to troubleshoot/resolve issues related to tools and the associated IT environments
Ideally you will posess most of the following skills and experience
- ETL, DQ, and data governance, NoSQL Databases, Cloud based DM tools (Azure Data factory, Elastic search
- Proven experience in ETL, DQ, and data governance project implementations, NoSQL (Ideal)
- Strong development and design background and people management.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in IT services industry at varied technologies and customers. Strong software engineering process and practices.
- Experience with any integration platform tools like Dell Boomi or Mulesoft would be an added advantage (or cloud similar variants, eg. AWS lambda).
- Preferably experienced with various cloud-based data management SAAS offerings e.g. Azure Data factory, Cosmos DB (NoSQL databases), Blob Storage, Elastic Search etc.
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Data Warehouse - design, tuning and maintaining. Demonstrable knowledge in SQL server indexing.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like Mongo or MarkLogic is also preferable
- Passion for using technology and data to solve business problems
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au